Friday, March 09, 2012

Yellow Car!

Good morning, it is Friday.

I can honestly say this has been a long week!  Not a bad week, just a long one.  Today after work I will be rushing over to Lillie's school for art docent work and to quickly hang the work and get it all ready for the Art Walk next week.  Next week will be the long week!  Maren leaves for Philadelphia and Hansen and Preston's soccer begins in earnest...yikes!

Yesterday was a beautiful 60 degree day.  First as nice for a very long time.  I was lucky enough to get to go to the driving range while Lillie was in dance class.  The golf balls I was using don't seem to go as far as the ones I used to use...hmm.  But check out the car I parked next to:
Yup, that is my new yellow Ferrari next to some 22 year old pick-up truck.  I wish!  I parked two spots over from this car just because I was scared I might trip and bump into it.  Speaking of that, if you look closely at my truck and gaze straight down from the driver's side mirror, you can see that someone crashed into my truck while it was parked in front of my house!  How rude!  Probably a garbage truck or something big like that maneuvering to get around the culde-sac.  While it is not such a big deal, it is kind of irksome.

See you tomorrow.

3 comments:

Ellen said...

How rude of someone to crash into your nice truck! Too bad no one saw it and captured it on their cell phone video! Tsk! One time I came out of Fred Meyer in Eugene to find a whole crowd around my car in the parking lot. A guy had hit my car and the rest of the crowd was making sure he didn't get away till I came out.

tom@morethanpepper said...

I never park my skateboard close to ferrari's either bro

Molly said...

Maren: you know you've got a great husband when you discover photos on his phone are not of other women but of cars! Well, ok, they are of OTHER cars, probably unattainable cars, but still....