Thursday, March 22, 2012

sNOw Wig pic.

Good morning, it is Thursday.

This is the calm before the storm.  Once I go to work it will be non-stop going until late tonight.  Yup, Thursdays are now the busiest days we have with soccer, soccer and dance.  But you have heard this song before and all you really want is a picture of Lillie's wig.  Well, I don't have one.  After not being satisfied with the wig we made, we stopped during our errand run last night and found her a very cute, very pink wig.  Only problem is...she didn't like the way it looked this morning and I was not allowed a picture.  The girl is fussy!  Maren just looks at me and laughs, then says something like, "wonder where she gets her fussy from?"  Who says I'm fussy?  Or is it: Who said I'm fussy?  Maybe it should be...you get the picture.  Actually you don't, because I wasn't allowed to take one!

But here is a picture of our back yard taken just this morning:
SNOW!  Who needs it!

And lastly, congratulations to Amber, Chuck and Aurora who are expecting a boy in August.

See you tomorrow.

2 comments:

Amber said...

Yay!

Ellen said...

No wig pic? Well, tsk!