Friday, March 23, 2012

Go Chargers.

Good morning, it is Friday.

Check out the cover to last night's soccer match:
Yup, my old high school vs. Preston's school.  Preston's team was better on paper with a better record and more experienced players, but KR got the win.  Go Chargers!  It is really actually quite sad for Preston's team as they have a new young coach and a roster full of seniors.  So far this combination has resulted in a bunch of unhappy kids and a team that hasn't performed to it's potential.  But this is as far as I go with my criticism because I have nothing to do with any of it.  I just tell Preston to stay patient and hopefully things will change for the better.  I still really enjoy watching these games and will go to as many as I can, even with having to pay $6.00 to get into the stadium.

See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

Bernice said...

aciallifi Have had a hard time leaving a message on your blog - hope this gets through. You guys have been so busy, it's just amazing. I really enjoy reading about all of the adventures your gang goes through. Keep it going.
I received a good report from my visit to the doctor a few days ago. I am optimistic about my complete recovery.