Tuesday, December 06, 2011

GAME ON, SANTA.

Good morning, it is Tuesday.

Yesterday Hansen had his last volleyball game of the regular season at my school, Cedar Valley. I didn't get to watch too much of the game because Lillie had to be at dance class, but I saw a little and Maren saw the rest. The girls team for GL played great and won their first match. The boys got steamrolled the first game, but came back to take game three into extra points only to be beat at the bitter end. Hansen played well, I hope he gets chosen for the all-star team.

While Lillie was at dance class, I wandered around Costco looking for gifts for the kids. Between Costco and Amazon.com's lightning deals, you really have to be careful to not just spend and spend. And that is nothing compared to the kids and their wish-lists and constant wanting of expensive things. And Hansen has a birthday just a week after Christmas!

I don't usually care for all the advertising and such around this time of year. But the one TV add that I actually really get a kick from is the Best Buy adds that show the mom buying better than Santa possibly could, and then saying, "GAME ON, SANTA". Just cracks me up. Around our house, we are hoping that Santa wins this contest.

See you tomorrow.

No comments: