Sunday, December 04, 2011

Fun Times.

Good evening, it is Sunday.

What's this? Two blog posts in one day? Well, since I don't like Amazing Race, New Orleans is 50 seconds away from a win, and I won't have time tomorrow morning...Here you go: Good morning, it is Monday.

After church and lunch with John and Carol, I took Hansen out mountain bike riding on some pretty tough trails in the woods near Black Diamond. This is the first time we ventured off paved and went to the dirt trails.

The sun was out and it was a beautiful day. We were not the only bikers out and about to be sure, but we didn't see any others during our actual ride.
The sun didn't reach to the woods below the ridge. I have ridden these trails plenty over the years, but it had been probably 3 years since the last time I was here. We will definitely be back.

When Carol and John were over today we showed them the video of Preston that I described in yesterday's blog but wasn't going to post. We had a few laughs and I have decided to post it...
This is just a picture if Preston and Lillie getting ready for some fun. If you don't really like tons of laughing, strange food combinations, and possible reversal of fortune...don't click on the following video.


See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

Bernice said...

You guys are a riot!! Preston is
a great cook......watch out for
those strange ingredients...