Thursday, December 08, 2011

Dancing?

Good morning, it is Thursday.

You are all probably wondering how my new dance class went. Well, firstly I am the only students, and my teacher is too hard on me!

Yes, I had to do a few stretches to get warmed up. I am not very flexible. I couldn't do a bridge or any of the other strength exercises. But it all works out fine because Lillie really just wants someone to stand still and catch her when she twirls and dips and stuff. She made a whole routine where I kind of got to stand still. My kind of dancing:)

See you tomorrow.

6 comments:

Molly said...

What?! No tutu for you? er, perhaps you would wear a three-three......sorry, couldn't resist.

Julian's Blog said...

Molly, I don't think I would mind a tutu...but I draw the line at a tiara, it may mess up my hair!

Molly said...

I am sure Lillie would put your hair in a proper ballerina bun so your tiara would not mess up your hair........or perhaps Aurora would be happy to give you a haircut? I have it on good report that she is good with her scissors......

carol said...

Wow ! Check out that 'form' ! Look at that leg extension - those stretches are paying off ! Pretty soon you'll be doing yoga and twirling yourself - you'll see :)

Amber said...

Perfect!

shahjr said...

Keep Posting – Its Amazing