Friday, November 11, 2011

Happy Veterans Day.

Good morning, it is Friday.

Happy Veterans Day to all Veterans! How am I spending the day? Well, I will show you how I spent the morning:

That's right, a cup of hot cocoa in my stars and stripes mug, and the Seattle Times. Not to mention a day off of work:)

And right at this exact moment...It is 11:11am on 11/11/11! Make a wish! Preston, Connor, Hansen, and myself are all geeking out at this very moment! Ok, now it is 11:12am...back to reality.

Yesterday Lillie did perform in a Veterans Day Assembly at her school that her drama club put on. Maren, John and Carol also attended. I would have liked to be there, but I heard it was great!

See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

sussah said...

I was thinking about 11:11 this morning, of course that was at a different time than yours! Last year we had your birthday 10/10/10. I wish we got Veterans Day off. love, sp