Friday, October 28, 2011

Great.

Good morning, it is Friday!

How about game 6 of the World Series??? Too cool! Texas was one pitch away from winning the whole series two different times and couldn't win the game. If you didn't watch the game, you just don't know! Baseball has a way of building drama and key moments way more than other sports...maybe that there is no clock and the end can be swept away many different times. Still not my favorite, but got to give it props. Way to go Cardinals! I don't see how tonight's game can be more exciting, but anything is possible.

In case you have not noticed, it is Halloween season everywhere. Yesterday Lillie and her dance class were invited to wear a costume to dance class. Of course, it had to be something you could dance in, so nothing too crazy. Lillie and her friend were greeted by a cool dancing skeleton at dance class:
Lillie was Super Girl yesterday, who knows what she will be come Monday.


This is a very random picture. Hansen saw this in a bicycle magazine and brought it over to show me. He says it is me...and some bicycle dude. Yea sure, but I think it is funny.


And because sports does not totally run out house, I had to watch the 8th inning of the World Series on the tiny small kitchen TV because Lillie and Maren wanted to watch "It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown!" I guess it is a classic, you've got to watch it at least once every season. Here is a happy and dancing Snoopy...that is until the music changes, dun dun done.

See you tomorrow.

2 comments:

Ellen said...

We went to bed before the Game 6 was over because it was so late here, and I'm sorry I missed it. But we found out all about it later and saw some highlights - what a game!!! We did watch Game 7 all the way till the end - way to go, Cardinals! A very exciting series.

Bernice said...

Game 6 of the world series was just amazing - I think they had many "firsts". I was rooting for
Texas (American League), but
the Cardinals really pulled it out.
Very exciting!!!
Lillie looks just beautiful.