Wednesday, October 05, 2011

The giant swing!

Good afternoon, it is Wednesday.

Last weekend I spent 24 hours straight with 20 middle schoolers for a church retreat. It was very fun for everyone there. Lots of friendship games and stuff like that. The giant swing was very intimidating. A few of the kids went all the way to the 50 feet max before being dropped and swinging between the trees! Hansen went about 30 feet...still way to crazy for me!

Hansen getting ready to drop. Can you say nervous?

Kentlake had it's homecoming weekend! I went to the game with Preston and Connor...kind of. The moment the van was turned off, I never saw either of them again. I did see plenty of old KR folks from my days, and KL did beat Tahoma, so good!

Preston did not go to the Homecoming dance as his girlfriend attends a different high school. We will be taking him for his Tuxedo fitting this weekend and KW homecoming will be in a couple of weeks. I'm sure he will have a great time.


See you tomorrow.

2 comments:

Amber said...

Who was more nervous, you or Hansen? Hehehe. Can't wait to see pics of Preston in his tux!!! I loved school dances...

Julian's Blog said...

Not me! I wasn't on the swing...haha. It looked perfectly safe from the ground.

Tux shopping soon, yikes!