Sunday, September 04, 2011

Bottom left.

Good morning, it is Sunday.

The weather has been absolutly great for the first week of school and for this long weekend. Of course we are scheduling our fun around a soccer tournament. Yesterday Preston's team tied, today he has two games.

Yesterday after Preston's game, I took Lillie out for a little garage sale walk. She is an excellent shopper! I looked around, and then looked for her to see if she was ready to go, but nope...still shopping away. Unfolding shirts, setting the ones she was interested aside, and refolding the ones not intersted in. With the end of summer, will be the end of garage sales, so sad:(

Lillie ended up with a couple of shirts and I got to visit with a highschool friend who was holding a garage sale in their yard. I see him about every year when we stumble upon his garage sale.

Yesterday evening I was feeling a bit house bound, so I offered to take Hansen to the driving range. He usually accepts as he really seems to enjoy the golf course these days. He is getting better all the time and starting to realize that the fundamentals that I am trying to teach him may actully work. I took this picture because of the stunning view of Mt. Ranier in the background. The sun was shining on the mountian and it was an amazing view...of course my camera didn't pick it up, so you will have to use your imagination. It is really there, beyond the parking lot, trust me!

This is Hansen and I goofing off at Costco. A little demo of a security system or something. I am in the bottom left and Hansen is in the top right. Mom and Lillie were probably doing the real shopping.


See you tomorrow.


P.S. Spell check is not working...not responsible for misspleed wrods.

1 comment:

Ellen said...

Congrats on your good weather! Good luck to Preston's team!