Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Acting!

Good morning, it is Tuesday.

Yesterday was the start of Lillie's dance class and drama club. Yup, she is dancing and acting this year. Lillie will be doing drama club before school on Mondays, and dance class in the evening on both Mondays and Thursdays. Along with Preston's soccer, we are going! Hansen is taking the season off, but counting the days till track season starts.

These are Lillie's dance shoes for now. On the left is a Jazz shoe, and on the right is a ballet slipper. The slippers are brand new, the Jazz shoes we were able to pick up used at the dance studio. Next week we will buy her some foot underwear for Jazz as well. Yup, foot underwear, sounds ridiculous huh? I would explain, but I will just take a picture (gasp!) and post them once we get them.

Off to wake up the littles for school, then steamer clean the carpet before work. Hope this plan works out.

See you tomorrow.

2 comments:

Ellen said...

Oh, I bet Lillie will love acting! I did - I enjoyed many classes (though I never took jazz, so I don't know about foot underwear!), but my favorite ones were acting. I bet she'll be a natural.

Amber said...

As if Mondays aren't already exhausting enough! I agree - acting sounds pretty awesome. I'm kind of hoping Aurora will do soccer next... but if all she wants to do is ballet, jazz, and acting, that will be fine!