Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Pink?

Good evening, it is Tuesday night.

Today Lillie and I painted the tree house. The boys don't use it any longer so why not!

As of right now the tree house is totally pink on the outside. Tomorrow or the next day it will say in bold letters, "Lillie's Clubhouse!" The boys are not too impressed.

For the last few weeks we have stopped watering the hanging basket in front of our front window because it has become a bird's nest. The other day the babies got big enough (we think there were two?) and flew away. Today I took the basket down to take a quick look. Cool huh? One egg never did hatch.

Instead of pink...I'm going green. I changed the oil in my van today with recycled oil. It says it is 50% recycled, 100% protection. Since it was the same price, why not?

And lastly, Maren's newest comic strip on the wall. Can I get an extra cookie?


See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

Ellen said...

A pink treehouse! Cool! Joey gets lots of extra cookies.