Monday, August 29, 2011

Cannonball!

Good morning, it is Monday.

Here are a few more pics and stories from yesterday. We have been mostly hanging out, but also doing stuff, yeah. I doubt grammar check can help that last sentence. Here you go:

Lillie doing Aurora's hair. Very cute!

Aurora enjoyed wearing Lillie's old recital dresses. Here she is wearing a recital dress and watching a recital on the TV. Aurora is very good at copying the TV...especially funny when putting the TV on fast forward, Aurora would just dance super fast!

At the pool with Mel, Court, Jack, Avery, Nana, and Grandpa. The kids had a great time in the pool and on the playground. I may have joined in the diving contest. Yeah, you may find a picture of that later.

Lillie and Amber watching a movie after Aurora went to sleep.
Yesterday was our second Taco Time. This is the Issaquah Taco Time Coke Machine. It was like the ultimate machine.

And my cannonball. I can really make a splash! The kids had fun using Amber's phone to zoom in on my backside...rude!


See you tomorrow.

5 comments:

Ellen said...

Looks like fun! That's so cute about Aurora dancing to fast forward! Now I'm in the mood for tacos.

Molly said...

These are GREAT! Looking forward to your next posting. Thanks.

That is going to be one HUGE cannonball splash.

Cheezhead Robin said...

Cute photos, and fun comments. I guess writing & photography are popular with the entire family. I expect Aurora to have her own blog soon, LOL.

Bernice said...

Everyone had such a good time being together - I loved seeing all the pictures......

Holistic Dental – Cosmetic Dentist Melbourne said...

Wow
Such cute photos
Keep Posting
dental implants melbourne