Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Really?

Good evening, it is Wednesday.

Right now we are watching Charlie's Angles. And we means myself as well as Preston, Hansen, Kole, Lillie, and Ali. Yes, Hansen and Lillie have friends over for an overnight. Both on the same night, I'm hoping this makes things easier. Yes, Maren does have to work tomorrow and yes, she is in bed for the night.

Today the littles got to hang with Jack and Avery via Nana and Grandpa. Yes, John and Carol picked them up mid morning, brought them out to visit their cousins, let them play until after dinner, then brought them home. Thanks! I got in some golf, a trip to the dump, and I even washed the outside of the windows...all except one. We have a bird who built a nest in one of our hanging baskets in front of our house and Maren is quite protective of her new bird friend. With all I did today, Maren still thinks I'm leading a total life of luxury this summer. She may be right!

The kids found some cat puke this morning. And instead of cleaning it up, they covered it up with a note just for me!

Aren't they the sweetest?

See you tomorrow.

2 comments:

sussah said...

But at least the note is on a paper towel, so that was considerate of them. love, sp

Ellen said...

That's so funny that they left you that note!