Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Ice-cream.

Good morning, it is Wednesday.

Once Preston went to soccer and Lillie and I got back from dance class, it was off to Costco. Actually it was off to Great Clips, then Costco. Yup, Hansen finally got a haircut. It is still a little longer than I wanted, but shorter than he wanted, so I guess it is perfect:

Ice-cream and a Kinect Sports game made the haircut worth it...kind of.



Lillie showing off her new Dance Arts sweatshirt and enjoying her ice-cream. She was not so interested in Kinect Sports, so she ended up with a cool "fill in yourself" Diary of a Wimpy Kid book. Lillie is a munchkin who enjoys reading and writing. Hansen was a bit bent out of shape that I would actually buy her a book with no words, but then anything regarding his sister gets him a little bent out of shape. Oh, and I had ice-cream too! But I had the strawberries in mine...yum!


See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

Ellen said...

Nice pictures of Hansen and Lillie! Hansen still looks very cool. The ice cream sounds good!