Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Good and Scary

Good morning, it is Tuesday.

Yesterday I had my yearly performance review at work. You may be thinking, hmm, is this the "good" or the "scary"? Well, it was the good. My performance review was just fine and didn't take long either. We still don't know about next year, but there is some hope that my job will still exist.

Maren got home a few minutes early yesterday, which put her home just a minute before I got home...usually it is the other way around. I usually fumble around for a minute picking up the paper or something, then let myself in...who ever expects to open the door to a "ROAR!"? Yup, Maren scared the crud out of me. That is the scary. Thanks Mar:)

Yesterday was a day without commitments for any of the kids. They played with friends and just hung out. I was able to get the lawn mowed and some weeding done. Today is not the case. Today Maren works till 9:00 pm. Preston has soccer. Lillie has dance class. And Hansen is off the hook, but will have to deal with someone else's activities.

See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

Ellen said...

Congratulations on the good review. I hope your job is there next year. Tsk on the scary! We always know who's home because of the cars in the driveway.