Friday, May 27, 2011

Baskets.

Good morning, it is Friday!

Last night I made a quick trip to Home Depot. My main goal was more charcoal for our Weber grill (yes, the same old one we got as a gift from our real estate agent when we purchased our house some 16 years ago). On the way out Maren said, "They also have hanging baskets on sale, $6.88 each!" Yup, I'm used to these little add-ons to my shopping list, and Maren is used to me not buying such add-ons. But the baskets were very nice. A little shorter than our big ones and perfect for the hanging basket rail I built last summer.
Of course they will look nicer if it ever gets sunny out. Besides, I took this picture in the near darkness and thanks to cool camera options, it looks kind of bright.

See you tomorrow.

2 comments:

Bernice said...

The baskets look really nice. I've been wanting to get some for the back deck (which has been very neglected) I'll have to stop by Home Depot and give a look.
Happy Memorial Day and happy barbequing (I hope I spelled it right)

Ellen said...

Hey, that's a great price for those nice baskets. They look great!