Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Winner winner chicken dinner.

Good morning, it is Tuesday.

Last night was a fun dinner night around our house. Maren was not feeling too well so she went to bed early and I was in charge of dinner. I asked Preston to make us some stuffing while I reheated chicken. I thought dinner was great, as did Preston and Lillie. Hansen took issue...he said the stuffing had the texture of chicken and the chicken the texture of stuffing and he was not going to eat it!!! I insisted on one little, minuscule, so small you can't see it size bite, then whatever he wanted and could make for himself was fine with me. So after on bite of chicken and one bite of stuffing, both the size of a single cell, but still making the poor kid gag, he was off on his own for dinner.

Here is Hansen enjoying his dinner...Sugar Smacks! Yes, this stuff is so yummy you may never eat healthy again. So really it should be: Winner, winner, no chicken for dinner! Remember the other day when I was enjoying my Honey Nut Cheerios? Well, looks like there was a cereal sale on Amazon.com that Maren took advantage of...good for us!

Last night we realized that in just over a week the kids have to have their ideas in for their Science Fair projects. Lillie spent some time going through The Book Of Potentially Catastrophic Science that Sean Connolly signed for Hansen in Washington D.C. We may have found one or two good candidates. Lillie was checking out this one on friction:

Shuffle the pages of two books together, and you can't pull them apart! It worked for us.

See you tomorrow.

3 comments:

Ellen said...

I hope Maren's feeling better. Well, if you add milk to Sugar Smacks, the milk's good for you.

kikis said...

blog automotive http://www.kikiscar.blogspot.com

Roosterruler said...

I'm off to go grab to books.
Love me some friction!