Monday, March 07, 2011

Happy Birthday Dad!

Good morning, it is Monday.

Today is my Dad's birthday! Happy Birthday Dad!
As you can see my dad is still going strong! I'm thinking he was filming some type of South Florida senior exercise program on the beach? Yes, that's my mom cheering him on and trying not to get an elbow in the nose.
This is more like it. After golfing, hanging on the couch watching some golf on TV with Joey. In this picture you can't see my mom because she would be taking the picture while hanging out on the other couch wearing her snuggie.
And this is the way my dad should be celebrating his birthday today!

Actually, these aren't just random pictures of my dad. I know, we all hang out and take these type of pictures don't we? This is from my mom's blog: http://lifeisjustabowlofchicken.blogspot.com/ on this blog you can see all kinds of pictures of my parents recreating pictures for fun.

Today Lillie gets to bring cup cakes to her class for one last party. This has been a great weekend with parties and cousins and playing. Last night a totally exhausted Lillie was very sad that her birthday weekend had come to a close.

See you tomorrow.

3 comments:

sussah said...

Hi Julian, But tell Lillie not to be sad because today is still a holiday (Lundi Gras) and also of course Robert's birthday. I'm sure Lillie would like a holiday that involves beads. Did you know that your cousin Emily was born on a Mardi Gras Day? I get the 4 day weekend in any case and that's enough cause for celebration. have a good week, love, susanna

Robert said...

Thanks Julian, I still feel like I'm 17.

Amber said...

Deja vu! I love these pics. Happy Birthday, Dad!