Thursday, March 03, 2011

A birthday or two...or three.

Good morning, it is Thursday.

Yesterday was Jack and Avery's birthday! The twins are now three! Happy Birthday Jack and Avery!!! I tried to copy a recent picture of Jack and Avery from Mel's blog, but it wouldn't let me, so here is a link the the blog if you want to check it out: http://www.melanieostergard.blogspot.com/

Yesterday was also Dr. Seuss's birthday and for the third year in a row I was The Cat in The Hat at our school function last night. We had a huge turn out...huge! I was in over 115 pictures with kids. There were readers reading Dr. Seuss books. You could make Horton hats and you could color your own fancy buttons. And of course, there was green eggs and ham for dinner!

Here is Lillie with the cat.
And Lillie with her green eggs.

Lillie is also in this crowd of kids watching a local firefighter read Sam I Am.

Yes, you guessed it, Lillie was the only other Slane to show up, but that is just fine. Preston had soccer and Hansen was happy to have a couple of hours with just his mom...or without Lillie...you decide.

See you tomorrow.

2 comments:

Ellen said...

This is great! You make a great Cat in the Hat. Happy birthday, Jack and Avery - such cuties! And happy birthday, Dr. Seuss!

Amber said...

I put your picture in my blog! I should've made green eggs and ham for dinner... that would've been pretty awesome.