Saturday, February 05, 2011

Squidward!

Good morning, it is Saturday.

Here is an amazing picture of Squidward as seen from our new TV:

It is all set up and I'm watching golf on HD! How cool is that? I still need to hide the speaker wires, hang the back speakers, and move the little book shelf to the left of the TV, but the placement and the components are working out nicely. Come over and check it out!

Today Preston has two soccer games. Lillie has two birthday parties. And Hansen has the whole day to do nothing but nothing!

See you tomorrow.

3 comments:

Bernice said...

Don't I wish I could come over and
enjoy your new "toy". I'm sure you will get so much pleasure out of it --- so enjoy!!!

I don't have much interest in the Superbowl this year, but I will sit down and watch some of it.

Ellen said...

That's an amazing picture, all right. Two birthday parties! Two soccer games! Wow! I'm with Hansen.

Melanie Ostergard said...

So funny. We were at home hanging out with Court's friend Karla's son Tanner (while Court and Karla were upstairs doing taxes). He's 7 and he wanted to watch Spongebob. We never watch that show. Anyway, we were watching that very episode this morning on our new TV too.....craziness! Too bad we don't have a picture of it to prove it.