Sunday, February 27, 2011

1000th post.

Good morning, it is Sunday.

This is my 1000th post! And I don't even have a picture to post. I guess that is fitting because for the first part of my blogging I was never even going to post pictures. I was going to post one of my early blogs for today's blog, but realized that without pictures, it was boring too! So I did a google search for "1000", and the first thing to pop up was this Suzuki 1000:

I wouldn't mind owing this very cool bike...O.K., back to my regular blog:

In true party mode, Lillie spent the night at cousin Clarie's house [for Clarie's 10th birthday party] and is not home. But we do have Clarie's brother Alex over and he and Hansen are having a blast. Preston is spending the night at his soccer buddy's house. I didn't make it to his indoor playoff game last night, but through a few excited text messages I learned that Preston scored the tying goal with seconds left in the game, then they won in extra time. They now have a game for the championship. They were ranked 4th and playing the 1st place team, quite an upset!

Well, have a great day. Today we will get all the kids back to their correct houses after church and Preston gets to go to Sky High, a place in Bellevue that is all sorts of crazy trampolines to have fun on. I'm kind of jealous. Maren is looking toward to the red carpet shows tonight...she has dibs on the big TV.

See you tomorrow.

6 comments:

sussah said...

Dear Julian, Congratulations! we have enjoyed your writing and photos, you've made a great contribution to your immediate and extended families. love, susanna

Amber said...

I think I'm almost to 500! I remember when you were scared to post photos or names... so silly. I'm glad we blog :)

Bernice said...

We have watched you & Maren and your kids develop through the years, and it has been great. I'll be glued to the TV for the Oscars (if I don't fall asleep) haven't seen any of the movies, but it'll be fun anyway - especially the red carpet. Enjoy it Maren.

Ellen said...

Congrats on 1000 posts! I'm looking forward to reading 1000 more - at least!

tomwar78 said...

i just wanted to agree with you with that motorcycle. i would love that baby too!

tomwar78 said...

i just wanted to agree with you with that motorcycle. i would love that baby too!