Friday, January 14, 2011

What's your sign?

Good morning, it is Friday.

In case you have not heard, the zodiac signs for the world are a changing! They say the stars have shifted over the last 2000 years and not only are the signs changing, there is a new sign too. Here is a new list, as printed by a friend, so if it is not perfect...don't blame me:

ARIES = APRIL 19 - MAY 13
TAURUS = MAY 14 - JUNE 19
GEMINI = JUNE 20 - JULY 20
...CANCER = JULY 21 - AUG 9
LEO = AUGUST 10 - SEPTEMBER 15
VIRGO = SEPTEMBER 16 - OCTOBER 30
LIBRA = OCTOBER 31 - NOVEMBER 22
SCORPIO = NOVEMBER 23 - NOVEMBER 29
OPHIUCHUS = NOVEMBER 30 - DECEMBER 17
SAGITTARIUS = DECEMBER 18 - JANUARY 18
CAPRICORN = JANUARY 19 - FEBRUARY 15
AQUARIUS = FEBRUARY 16 - MARCH 11
PISCES = MARCH 12 - APRIL 18

For my whole life I was a Libra. I kind of liked being a Libra, but now I am a Virgo! I think I will like being a Virgo even more. From the short blurb I read, I just got a free license to be even more fussy...and if you ask Maren, fussy is something I am good at. From the blurb above, Maren is still a Capricorn. According to everything I had ever seen over the years, Libras and Capricorns are not really very compatible and Maren and I just don't look at astrology stuff to guide us. But now that I'm a Virgo, we are very compatible!!! After being married for over 20 years, it is nice to finally be compatible! Haha.

See you tomorrow.

4 comments:

sussah said...

This whole thing is very mind-boggling. Maybe the fact that we were using an outdated zodiac system our whole lives explains a lot of things. love, susanna

Ellen said...

That's just nuts! And who ever heard of Ophiuchus?

Bernice said...

I have been a perfect Cancer all my life, and all of a sudden I'm a Gemini - come on - whoever you are who decided to make these changes.

cyberdonate said...

I have heard this thing around. I do not think is true. After all we are commonly used to like our signs.