Saturday, January 08, 2011

Tron Legacy.

Good morning, it is Saturday.

Just barely! It is about 12:30 am and I am blogging now because I don't want to wake up early in the morning and I haven't gone to bed yet. Also, I have two kids goofing off, and one 7 year old who just crashed, so going to bed right away is not really an option. You see, we have cousin Alex over for Hansen's 11th birthday overnight and we just got back from seeing Tron Legacy (Preston is off at a friends). I must admit, I really enjoyed Tron Legacy, way more than I thought I would. In fact, it may be my favorite movie that I have seen since we went out last January to the movies on Hansen's 10th birthday and saw Avitar.This picture is of Hansen and Alex getting ready to go into the movie...my phone doesn't give kids "red-eye", it gives them "green-eye"...or these kids are possessed by aliens...or maybe both.

See you tomorrow.

4 comments:

Ellen said...

Glad you enjoyed the movie, and it looks like the two "aliens" had a good time, too. I hate to admit it, but we haven't seen either movie - maybe we'll have to watch them on DVD one of these days. Enjoy sleeping late!

sussah said...

Hi Julian, I liked Avatar, although the violent war stuff got old, but I liked the main love story. If I ever see Tron Legacy it will be 5 years in the future, when there is nothing good on all 100 tv channels. I was wondering about the sparkles in the eyes! love, susanna

Julian's Blog said...

I only saw Avitar in the theater...I have wanted to see it again, but I don't think it would work on our rounded front TV. But Tron, not the same at all, the violence and the story wasn't the same and action was faster. Maybe it was more like a Batman movie or something. Susanna, maybe just wait a year, not five!

Julian's Blog said...

I meant Avatar! I need spell check in my brain.