Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Thanks!

Good morning, it is Tuesday.

Look what greeted me at work yesterday afternoon:

Yup, a Starbucks hot chocolate! Starbucks hot chocolate is my favorite. This is from Kelly, she has a child in our school and is a friend from church. Thanks!

Last night John and Carol stopped by for a nice visit. They came with stories of nice weather and memories of a very nice vacation. They were also bearing gifts from their vacation in Mexico. Thanks John and Carol! I should have gotten a picture of the boys with their new soccer jerseys or Lillie with her necklace, but instead, the only picture I have is:
The new tool box I purchased for my pick-up truck. Yup, while Carol visited with Maren, Hansen, and Lillie (Preston went to soccer practice) I took John out for a 20 minute adventure. I have been looking for a tool box for the back of the pick-up truck on the cheap and close. This one popped up on Craigslist a while ago, then again yesterday for cheaper. I met the fellow (like a 20's guy) in the Safeway parking lot and purchased this plastic truck box for $30.00. These tool boxes are more like $250.00 new, and who knows if I will really like it, so as it turned out, I had a nice adventure with John (in his old pick-up truck), and got a screaming deal on a tool box. The lock keys are missing, but that is fine, really it will be used mainly to hold soccer gear on the way to a soccer game or such...no valuables will ever be left in there...so don't go breaking into this tool box you tool box breaker-inners.

See you tomorrow.

3 comments:

Ellen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ellen said...

Glad John and Carol had a nice vacation in Mexico. Congrats on the tool box - I had one on my most recent Mazda pickup and they're good for keeping things out of the rain, etc. Congrats on the Starbucks hot chocolate, too!

Julian's Blog said...

I didn't know you had a tool box on your most recent Mazda. I hope it will work out. I have a canopy for the Mazda, but I don't really like driving with it on as visablity is so poor.