Saturday, January 22, 2011

Red Robin...and beer?

Good morning, it is Saturday.

Last night we headed to Red Robin for dinner. Maren had a Free Burger coupon she had received via e-mail from Red Robin for her birthday...Yum! This was the first time in a long time that we had all 5 of us as usually Preston is off with friends and Maren and I take the littles out. Well, we learned that Hansen is no longer a "little" in the eyes of Red Robin. Yup, the kids menu is for those 10 and under. So now it is only Lillie with a kid's menu...Preston and Hansen are eating off the adult menu. Yikes.
Here we have Lillie pretending to sneak Preston's drink while a laser eyed Hansen is giving his sister "bunny ears". Yup, this is about as good as a group picture with the kids gets these days.
Last night while Hansen and Lillie were over at friend's houses, Preston was napping on the couch, and Maren was getting ready for a day long class she is teaching right now...I headed to Fred Meyer's to pick up some milk. Late Friday night is the time to go shopping if you want to have the store empty except for the very few losers who are doing their shopping Friday night! Haha, I fit right in. But really, the place was empty. I took a picture of this huge Coor's Light display...suspended TVs, a stadium chair, tons of beer, and a football field! Wow! If the Seahawks or the Saints were still in the running, I would really need a new TV! I guess now I only need the beer! This weekend I think I will root for the Jets, I kind of like the Sanchez kid.

See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

Ellen said...

You know time is going by when there's only one little in the family. Interesting to see Fred Meyer - I certainly spent a lot of hours shopping in various ones. Red Robin looked cheerier for sure! Too bad about the Seahawks.