Wednesday, January 26, 2011

No picture day.

Good morning, it is Wednesday.

Yesterday was a go go go day. After school I took Preston to his orthodontist appointment...only we were 23 hours late. Yup, his appointment was for the day before at 4:30 pm. They found room to see him, which was great! He is in the final stretch of his braces!

Then it was home for two minutes and off to Lillie's hip hop dance class. She is such a cute little hip hop dancer. At the end of class the parents got to come in and see a mini performance. I took a picture, but it has the whole rest of the class in it too, so maybe not so good to post them all on the blog. I also got to talk to Bernice on the phone during dance class. I now have Don Quixote and Sancho Panza displayed in the same way that Grandpa did:)

Once home it was relax for a few minutes and enjoy dinner with the family. Then over to my neighbor/friend's house to help replace a busted toilet in his house. So as every quick home repair job goes, it took about an hour. But everything worked as it should. The new toilet has a very cool water system with a bucket inside the tank part that uses very little water.

See you tomorrow.

2 comments:

CCH said...

Cute Blog!

Amber said...

I wish you lived near me... I've been trying to get a plumber over here for weeks, but I keep trying for weekends and they keep rescheduling. Sigh.