Saturday, January 29, 2011

Jewelry party.

Good morning, it is Saturday.

Last night Maren and Lillie had a Jewelery party to attend. It was hosted at Maren's cousin's house. I drove Maren and Lillie there, then Hansen and I went to the mall to check out a few stores. I purchased some hardware to hook the tool box to the truck, and Hansen bought a used game for some game system. We also checked out a new Dick's Sporting Goods store. It had all kinds of great things to browse while killing time to go back and pick up the girls. But enough about us...what did Hansen and I actually find when getting back to the jewelry party?
Maren and her mom covered in "bling" and sifting through jewelry catalogs.
Lillie and her cousin Claire "ooohhhing and aaahhhing" over all the jewelry.
And Miles just hoping Hansen would show up and show him a few tricks on his Nintendo.

Today many of the jewelry girls will be back together as they go wedding dress shopping with Stef. I think Hansen and I will miss that party too!

See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

Ellen said...

Ooh... Ahhh... Cute pix!