Friday, December 10, 2010

Title Math Night.

Good morning, it is Friday.

Last night was Title Math Night at Cedar Valley. There was a nice turn out and I think everyone had a nice time. I was in charge of the table that was passing out the free stuff. Each student was given a free white board, dry erase crayon, and a dice game or a card game. This was all after a quick little dinner of a hot dog, chips and water.

This is me running my little booth in the library!

It is my policy to keep the blog light and happy. I mean, this blog is a blog to celebrate life and the fun our family has. But last night my Grandpa in Florida suffered a stroke and is in the hospital. My Grandpa and family are on my mind, and in our thoughts and prayers.

See you tomorrow.

3 comments:

sussah said...

Dear Julian, I'm so sorry to hear the bad news about your grandfather. I hope he is able to stabilize and go back home soon. love, susanna & johnny

Molly said...

Dear Julian, I know your Grandfather and am sorry to hear of his stroke. I will keep him in my prayers. Love, Molly

Amber said...

I'm pretty sad about Grandpa. Thinking about him a lot lately...