Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Miscellaneous stuff.

Good evening, it is Tuesday.

Preston is at his school's basketball game, the littles are practicing piano and playing, Maren is working late tonight, so I have time to blog.

These are a couple of my favorite miscellaneous pictures from the last few days:

Mr. Robinett is a teacher I work with who just so happens to be a huge WSU Cougar fan. Well, I don't like to bet too much on anything, but a dollar here and there is great. Yes, the U of W won the Apple Cup and I won a dollar from Mr. Robinett. This little paper frame is featured on the wall of my little classroom at school. I would have waited until he paid me to post this as it would look much better with a real dollar in the frame, but I just didn't want to wait any longer. Besides, I am used to my WSU bets not being paid...I think I am still owed car wash from a few years ago? Hmm. There was a guy featured on the news, a Cougar fan, who lost a bet and had to walk 13 miles to work while carrying a U of W flag! I got a kick out of that. Maybe I am an overbearing U of W fan? Probably.
This next picture is Maren's new refrigerator magnet. Her friend Shannon gave it to her. It is perfect as Maren really doesn't enjoy camping. She would much rather sleep in her own bed or a hotel bed every single night of her life than ever set foot in a tent. I am starting to agree with her!

I have to go, Lillie is singing and dancing to Christmas songs and Monster Jam is on TV.

See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

sussah said...

Now you need to send Mr. Robinette an e-mail with a link to your blog, reminding him that the debt he owes you is documented for the whole universe to see. I like the refrigerator magnet very much! love, susanna