Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Your favorite book.

Good morning, it is Wednesday.

Yesterday was picture day at school. All the teachers and staff had to get their picture taken. In addition, the staff was to bring in their favorite book to get a picture with as well. Those pictures will be put around the school or something. Most of us who work with the younger grades picked a kids book for our favorite, which is good...after all, I didn't need my picture with all the Harry Potter books, all the Lightning Thief books, the DaVinci Code books, or even Golf My Way. The students wouldn't be skilled enought to read them yet. As it turns out...I have a bunch of favorite books! But I narrowed it down to:

Yay for Harold and the Purple Crayon! The winner of my favorite book award! I think the copy I have is one that Maren bought me new when Preston was little because I wanted a copy for our family. With Maren as our reading expert, it is rare that I request a book, so there you go.

I am curious to see the books other staff choose for their favorite book.

See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

Ellen said...

Harold and the Purple Crayon is definitely one of the best books ever. One of my favorites is Sylvester and the Magic Pebble.