Tuesday, October 19, 2010

What?

Good morning, it is Tuesday.

These days I am almost too busy to blog...or I don't like waking up so early anymore. I was thinking about that this morning and in true wacky Slane fashion...I have a theory for it. New bedroom curtains that don't let in any light, and an Amazon Kindle. Yup, I read more at night...then I just don't wake up super early any more as the room is so dark. It is kind of great, except for being tired in the morning because I could even sleep longer. Anyhow, that is my excuse for my blog going more toward the every other day or so status.

Preston's team had an amazing win over the weekend. I thought it was possibly their best game ever against a very good team. One that beat them 8-2 a month ago. Preston was moved to midfield where he sees tons of action. Besides, the better the team they play, the less he gets to just make runs at goal from the forward position...good teams figure this stuff out. Here are Connor, Thomas, and Preston with cupcake frosting on their faces celebrating a great win!

Yesterday I was given a great treat at work! A friend from church was volunteering in their child's class and look what I found on my desk: Yup, a Carmel Apple Cider from Starbucks!
See you tomorrow.

2 comments:

Ellen said...

Well, no one could blame you for not wanting to get up so early, and nothing's wrong not blogging as often. Just keep including pictures... Congrats to Preston's team!

Emily Rena said...

Mmmmm that drink from Starbucks sound good. My favorite is the pumpkin spice latte or during the summer, the Chocolately Chip Frappacino! Congrats to Preston's team!

http://petite-polished.blogspot.com/