Saturday, October 30, 2010

Rupe Goldman

Good morning, it is Saturday.

Twenty minutes until it is time to take Hansen to his soccer game in Orting...I have time to blog! Of course, Orting reminds me of golfing with my dad at High Cedars back when I couldn't quite beat him yet and I tried and tried and every now and then I would.

Here are some random pictures:

Don't I look great!
Look who came off the bus yesterday! Lillie did a great job with her school costume! Not sure what she will be today or tomorrow.
Preston wearing Halloween costume...a Dr. shirt. That is as good as it gets for this teenager!
Hansen as a strange Ben Franklin. He had a report due yesterday that was both a Rube Goldberg machine and an American history lesson. This is his trial run at home. The machine worked flawlessly sending a kite with a key attached into the air. His bald wig is perfect. Hansen did a lot of work to pull this off...and I helped a little. I have accidentally called this project a Rupe Goldman project for so long that I made that the title for today's blog.
This is a picture of me on the wall at Cedar Valley Elementary. All the staff members were photographed with their favorite book and there are pockets of pictures around the school.

My time is up...See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

sussah said...

That's a good look for you! love, susanna