Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Kicking it.

Good morning, it is Wednesday.

Yesterday was a Hansen soccer practice day. That means hanging out at an elementary school for an hour and a half. Usually I talk to other parents after walking around the school loop for a while. Yesterday Preston wanted to come along. Usually the field is crowded with four other teams practicing, but for some reason Hansen's was the only team practicing (back left of picture is Hansen's team). So I kicked the ball around with Preston. I enjoy kicking it around, but I am a bit scared of the ball traveling at me at supersonic speeds, so being a goalie while he just shoots is kind of crazy. Of course, Preston can kick the soccer ball around with me and send text messages to all his friends, no problem.

Speaking of crazy, Preston posted on his Facebook account last night that he was wondering if he should get a haircut. There is already like 57 comments and a few friends that really think he shouldn't and really think he should. Funny!

See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

Ellen said...

What? Cut those beautiful curls? Well, you know it's going to be getting colder there and if Preston cuts his hair his ears might get cold... Seriously, I know he'll look handsome either way.