Thursday, October 14, 2010

Haircuts for three.

Good morning, it is Thursday.

I can't even begin to tell you how busy yesterday was...so I won't. But I will tell you that after I dropped Preston off at the orthodontist and raced home to meet the littles at the bus stop to take them to piano lessons, Maren picked Preston up from the orthodontist and took him to get a haircut!

This is not Preston's favorite picture, but I like it. He just looks like a young adult here. His short hair looks great. But I also like his long hair fine too! I suspect he will have his hair all fancy for school today. He said all his soccer buddies liked his short hair at soccer practice last night...yes we had that on the agenda too.

Once Lillie found out Preston got a haircut...she needed one! She has wanted one for some time, but now was the time. After dinner, as Preston was at soccer practice, I took Lillie and Hansen to get their hair cut as well:
Lillie is very happy to have her bangs back! Shorter in the back is good too, but she wanted it maybe even shorter. I think it is very cute, and it will be much easier to manage.

Hansen didn't really want a haircut, but he is surprisingly happy with his new do. The hair stylist talked me into buying him some hair product! As she said, "the product makes the do!" What baloney, but Hansen liked it. We will see if it ever gets used or if I return it later today. Actually the shocking look on Hansen's face is due to the extremely bright flash on my Droid camera! I need to remember to tell people to look away from the flash!

So there you go! Three new haircuts! Today will be another busy day, but that's no surprise.

See you tomorrow.

2 comments:

Grandpa and Bernice said...

I just love Preston's new haircut -he looks so grown up and handsome, and Lillie looks just gorgeous. Hansen, what a surprised look - you look just great. I think it was a successful journey for haircuts.

Ellen said...

Congrats on the nice haircuts! Everyone looks great!