Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Flying...Hansen!

Good morning, it is Tuesday.

Here is part of an e-mail I recieved from Mel regarding Hansen and Lillie playing with Jack and Avery on Saturday:

Just had to tell you what Jack said last night. When we were getting ready for bed I asked them what their favorite part of the day was and Jack said, “Flying….Hansen!!” as he put his arms out to fly!! He had such fun. Aves’ favorite part was reading books with Lillie and Nana.


Hansen and Jack were going so fast that I couldn't even get a good picture of them with my phone. It is great the kids have cousins to hang with! Thanks Mel for the nice e-mail.

See you tomorrow.

2 comments:

Melanie Ostergard said...

And thank you for having such great kids for my kids to play with!!

Ellen said...

Aw, Hansen's such a nice cousin...I bet he'll be a good dad someday, too.