Monday, October 04, 2010

A few weekend snapshots.

Good morning, it is Monday.

A few random pictures from the weekend:

The weather was nice! I rode around the Lake Youngs Reservoir with a friend. It is probably my favorite bike ride these days.
This kid with a very real looking gun (very carefully made totally from writing paper) was stalking Preston's soccer game. He was a little brother from the other team. It must have worked, P's team got beat. Hansen's team had a good game coming away with a 2-2 tie.

And a cartoon about seeing your teacher in public. It is funny to me because I see kids from school all the time, and I never know how they will react or how I should for that matter. So usually I just say "hi".

Yesterday the littles spent the day at Nana and Grandpa's house visiting with Jack and Avery. They had a great time as always.

See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

Amber said...

Once we ran into Aurora's "teacher" at Red Robin. She was with her roommates and got so excited - said that she talks about Aurora all the time to her roomies and wanted to introduce them. Aurora would not even make eye contact, she would not acknowledge her existence! I'm pretty sure she thought we were going to leave her there with Ms. Ella!