Thursday, September 02, 2010

First day of school.

Good morning, it is Thursday.

The first day of school was yesterday. Everything went just perfectly. The kids all like their teachers and their classes. Maren took the day off to drive the littles to school and see them off. But they just wanted to play with their friends...which is good. My first day was good too. I spent most of my day in a Kindergarten class. I can't believe my kids were ever that little! Here is a picture of the kids on the front walkway (yes, it was raining) on the first day of school:

Today Hansen will tryout the bus on the way to school, we don't have a pass for Lillie just yet so we have some creative carpooling with friends.

See you tomorrow.

2 comments:

Ellen said...

Have a nice school year, everybody!

Melanie Ostergard said...

Great picture of the kids and your flowers look amazing. All my fuschias have been eaten by the elk :(