Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Bus, gymnastics, amateur status, and the deck.

Good morning, it is Tuesday.

Yesterday saw a couple of firsts for Lillie. Not firsts ever, but firsts in a long time. She got her bus pass so she got to ride to school and home on the bus! She has a "space available" pass so the first couple of weeks she was carpooling to and from school. She was very excited!

Yesterday was also Lillie's first gymnastics class in two years! She had a great time! After the hour long class she came to the parents zone totally hot, sweaty, and all smiles. If I hadn't packed a water bottle for her, the smiles would have disappeared in an instant.

Yesterday was also the day I was granted my amateur status back in the golf world. It has been a two year wait for reinstatement to amateur status. Being a golf professional for 15 years was great, but now I am excited to be able to just join a local golf club and play and compete against the locals.

And in an attempt to not start this paragraph with "Yesterday", I am choosing "And" instead. Yesterday I was able to weather treat the deck! I may or may not put another coat on today. I will wait and check the weather forecast. Now the deck is officially done!

See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

Ellen said...

Wow, yesterday lots of good things happened! Congrats on getting your amateur status back.