Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Peace Lillians.

Good morning, it is Tuesday.

Yesterday Lillie got to go to a birthday party for her friend Lily. Of course ever since Lillie got her new school clothes, she has not been able to wear anything else (next year shopping the day before school?) so she wore her fancy new peace symbol shirt. And who else was wearing a fancy new peace symbol shirt when we showed up? Lily! I call them the "Peace Lillians".

Preston had spent the night at a friend's house, then had soccer practice in the evening, so his day (after we picked him up at noon) consisted of sleeping on the couch. So basically it was just me and Hansen hanging out. We ate some chocolate covered almonds, played some ping pong, and shopped for shin guards for his upcoming soccer season. I even found a good sale on my favorite shoes! I guess I am ready to go back to school too...sigh! Here they are, Classic Adidas Sambas:

When Preston saw these shoes, his first words were, "Nice! Size 11.5! Looks like we're sharing these huh?" Nope!

Today it is off to the eye doctor for the kids for a check-up, and a nice weather day all around. I think a BBQ on the new deck will be in the plans for this evening.

See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

Ellen said...

Same name, same peace symbols! Cool! School started here this morning.