Monday, August 09, 2010

Maren leads the Children's service.

Good morning, it is Monday.

Yesterday Maren volunteered to lead the Children's Sermon at church. She was a little (or maybe a lot) nervous, but she did a great job! She used Hansen's stuffed soccer ball as a prop and the whole time you could kind of hear Lillie trying to tell her mom, "That's Hansen's soccer ball! It's Hansen's soccer ball! You have Hansen's soccer ball!" Actually I think Maren could hear it more than the church, because I don't remember hearing it more than once or twice. Yesterday was the perfect day to try it out, as it wasn't too crowded. She gets a few weeks off before doing it again.

Otherwise yesterday was a relaxed day. I did get some work done on the deck between rain showers, in fact I used up all the wood I had on hand. I don't know what I will do today...I am sure I will figure something out.

See you tomorrow.

2 comments:

Melanie Ostergard said...

Maren, you make me proud! I wish I could have listened!!

Ellen said...

I'm sure Maren did a great job. What a nice thing to do!