Thursday, August 26, 2010

Gone golfing.

Good morning, it is Thursday.

Yesterday was maybe the last warm sunny day of summer. I was lucky enough to get to go golfing! I played at Elk Run with a few teachers. And pretty darn good golfers too!

This is a picture from behind the 4th green. In the picture is me, Ms. Noddings, and Mr. Rish. Yes they have first names, but hey they are teachers. We also golfed with a math teacher friend of Ms. Noddings named Joe. Yes, I just destroyed the whole last name thing, but that is OK, Joe teaches at a different school. Luckily my golf background paid off and I didn't loose any $$$ to these guys, but it was close.

While I was golfing, John, Carol, Mel, Jack and Avery came out and spend the day at our house with the kids. Sounds like everyone had a great time.

See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

Ellen said...

I'm glad you got to play golf - looks like a nice day there. And another picture with you in it - excellent!