Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Ping pong, deck...what is new?

Good morning, it is Tuesday.

Well, I have not taken any pictures in the last couple of days. Yesterday was just a standard hang out summer day. I could have just posted pictures from blogs of the last couple of weeks, but that would have been lame, so I figured I would surf the net for a few minutes and find the pictures I should have taken:

The garage has become Ping Pong tournament central. For a couple of hours yesterday there were 6 or 7 boys from 10 years to 16 years old hanging out. They actually made brackets and had a best 2 of 3 games championship. Preston was able to win yesterday's tournament! But then I got to play winner and keep my title of best ping ponger of the culd-e-sac. Connor is getting quite good as is Preston. Sam likes to change the rules to where you can also bounce the ball off the Coke Machine. He has that move down.
Here is a nice big complete deck complete with lounging. Well, that is not exactly what our deck is like just yet. In fact, it is just a skeleton right now. Today I will be working on the framing, trying to get it ready for the next stage. Last night while Preston was at soccer practice, the rest of us went and had dinner at John and Carol's house. I also picked up some tools required for today's deck frame work. Now I have no excuse!

See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

Ellen said...

Ha ha, those pictures are great! Very funny! Now you just have to "re-create" that deck and you'll be all set.