Wednesday, July 21, 2010

KSTC day.

Good morning, it is Wednesday.

Yesterday after working on the deck for many hours, I loaded each kid and their choice of a friend, and headed to the KSTC for some swimming and fun. Maren picked up pizza and met us there-yay!

Here is the gang: From left to right, a couple of Lillians, Hansen, Kole, Connor, and Preston.
The KSTC had an away meet yesterday, so the pool was practically empty. I did run into a couple of teacher friends (Mike and Molly) from CV. It was nice to see them and catch up for a few minutes.
The boys playing a hybrid game of volleyball/soccer.
I was a bit slow dropping of Lily and totally missed getting to visit with Chrisy, Eric, and Alex Brown. They drove through the culde-sac to see their old house for a moment on there way to a baseball tounament. They were neighbors when Preston and Alex were very young...I would have like to say "hi", maybe next time.

Today I will be borrowing John's pick up truck with the hope of buying most of the rest of the decking wood and stuff I will need. Maybe a couple of more weeks? Who knows?

See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

Ellen said...

Pizza and popsicles sounds good! I'm glad you're having good summer fun/deck working weather.