Thursday, June 03, 2010

Track, camera.

Good morning, it is Thursday.

Yesterday Preston did great in the first day of the conference championships. He qualified for the finals all his events. This meet puts him against a few schools that they never saw during the regular season...and some FAST kids. He qualified 3rd in the 100, 7th in the 200, 1st in the long jump and not sure about he relay team. Tonight's track meet will be the final meet with only the championship flights for each event being run. Should be fun.

Last night I picked up a new camera from Costco (and ran into a few friends there too!). The price was good and the features are great. I am a bit concerned that I won't want to carry so much stuff, so I am trying a camera first. Costco has a great return policy, so if I just can't stand the extra camera, or the downloading, or anything, I can return it. I hope I like it, I enjoy taking pictures so a decent camera is good. If not, I have one month before a new phone. This is my new camera, a Canon with 12.1 mp, good video recording, and a very small size for the features:


See you tomorrow.

2 comments:

sussah said...

Even though it won't fit in your pocket like a phone, you'll probably have a lot more versatility and fun with the camera and its results. I hope so, since we always enjoy the photos you post. good luck with it! love, sp

Grandpa and Bernice said...

Kudos to Preston on his track events!

Neat camera - hope you like it.