Saturday, June 26, 2010

random pics.

Good morning, it is Saturday.

Yesterday Maren went to Washington D.C. for an ALA Conference. Today she is giving a speech in front of lots of folks, and is a bit nervous.

Maren has not wanted me to give up on a good camera so fast. So I am trying one more. Fujifilm xp 10. It is similar to the last one in mp. Has a bit better zoom, and the kicker on this one is that the lens doesn't come out...it is dust, shock, and waterproof. It is a tiny bit bigger than my last, and I have resigned to not carrying it 24/7, so this and my phone camera should do just fine. I almost bought this camera last time, but it was not on sale, and I wanted tiny...this time it was! So I am actually saving money in the crazy camera process.

Yesterday we also picked up some sandals for me and the littles. From left to right: Lillie, Hansen, and my new sandals.
Today is Craig's 41st birthday. I picked him up this book at Costco yesterday along with my camera. I don't think he reads my blog regularly, certainly not on his birthday. So don't tell him! I am kind of jealous, the book looks cool, at least from the cover:
And lastly, this is what the couch looked like when I came down this morning. I made sure the side I like to sit on is clear of Barbie dolls, but there seems to be some kind of convention going on here.
See you tomorrow.

2 comments:

Ellen said...

Good luck to Maren at the conference! I'm sure she'll do fine. Well, the new camera certainly seems like it should be a good one. I love the Barbie pic, but not because of the camera. It's great!

Emily said...

Maybe Barbie ALA convened this morning...