Friday, May 14, 2010

Maren and her car.

Good morning, it is Friday.

Yesterday was a stay at home day. Choir was canceled and we all just hung out. The kids all just played outside with friends while Maren and I did some yard work. I also changed the oil in Maren's car and even washed it and inflated the tires to their proper psi.

I couldn't figure out how to get the license plate blurred out on the picture of Maren's car up on the wheel lifts with the hood up, so I just waited until the work was done to take a couple of pictures. The weather was great and the sun made things look amazing. Since the picture thing wasn't working so great, I did a quick web search to see if someone else had taken a picture of Maren and her car...and sure enough someone had! Here is the picture I found of Maren with her car:

Here is a picture I just took as Maren rolled out of the driveway and off to work at the Library. Most of you may recognize her in this picture:
Glad it is Friday. Hansen has baseball tonight, but with nice weather, it is all good.

See you tomorrow.

3 comments:

sussah said...

That illustration looks like the Attack of the Fifty Foot Woman. Or maybe just a small car. Thanks, very cute, Love, susanna

Julian's Blog said...

Maren has always like small cars.

Robert, Ellen, and Joey said...

Maren and the car look great!