Monday, April 26, 2010

Weekend in pictures, LiveSTRONG link.

Good morning, it is Monday.

This weekend we ended up at Southcenter Mall. Not on purpose. We wanted to eat dinner at Billy McHale's in Renton...but sadly, it is now closed. We really enjoyed Billy McHale's over the years! So we wandered over to Southcenter looking for some grub. Ended up at the Rainforest Cafe (Preston was at a friend's birthday overnight) and mall wandering.

Not much service at the Qwest booth. I was surprised how many places were closed like this. I guess when there is only one employee, they need their breaks too.
Lillie like all the pink, bald mannequins. Don't see these things at Costco.
Once the floor was mopped, Hansen and Lillie decided then needed to be dragged around by me. They are getting a bit big for this game these days.
The weather was nice enough to BBQ in the back yard!
This picture will give you a clue to what chores I have in store this week. The garden needs some nutrients and the area near the back fence and the front walk needs some bark.

I know I already mentioned that I will be riding the LiveSTRONG Challenge again this year. Amber helped me get a cool link for my LiveSTRONG Challenge page. You can view it here:

http://seattle2010.livestrong.org/jslane47

Today is Hansen's last track meet and Preston's soccer banquet. All this and Maren has to work extra late teaching.
See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

sussah said...

You don't find pink, bald-headed mannequins just anywhere! It's fun to see different things once in a while. love, susanna