Wednesday, April 28, 2010

McTeacher's night, baseball, orthodontist and more.

Good morning, it is Wednesday.

Last night worked out just fine. We beat the clock and dodged the rain the whole evening. Things started with Preston's orthodontist appointment. He was very excited because he no longer has to wear rubber bands in his mouth! They're straightening out one or two more teeth, planning a "tooth manicure" for next month and things are going great. He may not even wear his braces for as long as we will be paying for them.

Then it was off to McTeacher's night at the Covington McDonald's. I probably should have been working, but I had to leave early for Hansen's baseball game and I had Lillie and Preston with me. I don't think there will be any grumbling about me just hanging out and eating with the kids. There were quite a few teacher in their cool McTeacher's shirts making up ice-cream and selling cookies. Here's a quick pic of a few teachers:

During McTeacher's night, it was just pouring rain. I didn't think there was any way Hansen's first baseball practice would be on. But as we were driving to practice, the sky opened up and the sun came out. Hansen said that the huge rainbow (yes it was huge) was landing in the outfield...I asked him why he didn't just drop his mitt and go looking for the leprechaun and his pot of gold...haha. I just got a "you're one crazy dude" look out of him for that remark.

As mom was getting ready to relax and watch a little American Idol, the boys thought she was looking comfy and decided to join her just long enough for a picture. I am not showing you the "funny face" picture...you will have to ask in person for that one. Our cable TV has been out for a few nights now...somehow we are able to get a fuzzy picture through the replayTV, but it is just not the same. Our family is suffering...no Spongebob, no soccer channel, and no clear picture. Comcast, grrr.
See you tomorrow.

No comments: