Thursday, April 01, 2010

Fingernail, auction item, new lawnmower.

Good morning, it is Thursday.

So yesterday while I was hanging out with Lillie (she didn't go to school due to her tooth trauma, but she is fine to go today) I decided to clip my fingernails. My little finger had this hangnail that was tearing towards the back and just bugging me. I carefully snipped around the edge of the fingernail and somehow the clipper got snagged and when I pulled it away with a little tug, my whole fingernail nearly tore off! I was running around holding my finger over my head as it was bleeding all over and Lillie was wondering what in the world had happened...it was horrible...APRIL FOOL'S DAY!!! That didn't really happen.

What did happen is Lillie and I got together her classes auction item. It's a watering thing full of flowers that the kids made in art class. The watering thing (I don't know what it is called? Can, pot, thing, whatever) is signed by all the students in the class as well. I hope folks like it enough to bid on it come auction time.


My new lawnmower also arrived yesterday. Yup, bought if from Amazon.com This is the first new lawnmower I have ever had! It is awesome! 20 inch cutting path, adjustable height cut up to 3 inches, and it never takes gas! The lawn doesn't look awesome yet...yet as in it soon will.
Have a great April Fool's Day!

See you tomorrow.


4 comments:

sussah said...

Is the lawnmower part of April Fool? love, susanna

Julian's Blog said...

Nope! The lawnmower is the real deal!

Hope my April Fool's wasn't too gross.

Amber said...

You're the only one to get me with an April Fools joke! I waited long enough to check my usual websites that I forgot it was April Fools day anymore ;)

Robert, Ellen, and Joey said...

You got me! I remembered your fingernail drama from long ago and thought oh no, he did it again! And since I'm reading this on April 2nd, I forgot about April Fool's Day. Well, I'm glad your fingernail is okay. Good grief!